For information about how cookies are used on www.futurartshop.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website can store on your computer if your browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari) is set so that they are allowed. A cookie is not a program, and is in itself harmless. Cookies can be used to:
• store information about your visit to www.futurartshop.com, for example, if you add an item to your cart. These so-called session cookies are deleted if you do not visit the basket again within 3 months
• keep statistics on which pages the user is looking at, if the user has visited the site previously and so on. This is done by using cookies that contain numbers that can be used to create statistics
• save the settings, such as whether specific information has been shown to users, if goods have been added to the cart or wish lists and so on.
Cookies are used on virtually all sites. In some cases, cookies are the only way to get a site to work as intended.
Below you can read more about cookies and what cookies we use on www.futurartshop.com.
These cookies are required for the site to be able to provide a service that the end user has explicitly requested. It may for example be a cookie that allows the basket work.
These cookies are used to ensure that users have the best experience possible on the site. It may be for such things as language or different choices that simplify navigation. No personally identifiable information is stored with this type of cookie.
Operation and optimization cookies
These cookies are used to operate the site. This may involve, for example to count the number of visitors or other data that can be analyzed. The information can also be used for questionnaires.
These cookies can be limited to store information that can be attributed to the individual user.
Marketing Cookies - anonymous tracking on websites
These cookies are used to track a user's visits to various sites. They can be used to build up profiles that show which searches users make or which pages they visit. These cookies store information that identifies the individual user or that contains specific information about the user.
Anonymous information may be shared with third parties.
• The sharing feature allows you to share website content on social networks. When you share content stored cookies with information on what pages you share and what social networks you share them.
• Cookies from Facebook used to display a Like button and information about which of your Facebook friends who like a website.
• In addition, Facebook provides access to Facebook Insights statistics tool that displays information about how Facebook is used.
Marketing Cookies - customized ads
These cookies are used to track the search and reading habits. The information collected is used to view individual marketing content such as banner ads. These cookies can be used to save and use personally identifiable information in order to display personalized content and / or share information with third parties for the same purposes. Information stored with the help of these cookies can be sold to a third party.
How to disable and delete cookies
What happens if I do not accept cookies on www.futurartshop.com?
You can reject cookies on your computer by changing the settings of your browser. How do you go about changing the settings depend on what browser you have. Keep in mind that there are many features and services on www.futurartshop.com and other sites that can not be used if you disable cookies, because they require that the site can save information about the choices you made.
Cookies that you previously allowed can be easily erased later. If you use a computer with a new web browser, delete cookies using the keyboard shortcut CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE. If the shortcut does not work or you are using a Mac computer, you must first find out which browser you have, then click on the correct link.